Water Damage Repair in Philadelphia
Floodwaters are one of the most damaging calamities that can strike your home or business and when it occurs, you need a source for quality water damage restoration in Philadelphia, PA. At Reynolds, we provide the expert water damage repair that many homeowners need when they experience this challenging situation.
We’ve helped home and business owners throughout the Metro Philly Area and beyond recover from floods of all sizes. We work with all insurance companies and provide expert, professional service, with great communication every step of the way. Most importantly, we know the traumatic impact a flood can have and the uncertainty it can cause.
We’ll work to get you back on your feet and back to normal, with a minimal amount of stress and disruption. Find out why we’re one of the leading contractors providing flood damage repair in Philadelphia — contact us for assistance at the first sign of a problem.
Philadelphia Water and Flood Damage Repair
One of the greatest challenges of water damage is that, even after the water recedes, there’s a great deal of cleanup to be done. Restoration done correctly requires unique expertise and specialized training and equipment.
Floodwaters soak everything they come into contact with — floors, walls, furniture and more, leaving behind hidden damage, including mold and mildew that begins as a small problem and then grows into something much more serious.
It’s for this reason that we recommend taking proactive steps when a flood affects your home. The sooner a professional can get in and start the repair process, the easier it will be. When you act quickly and contact our team first, you:
- Minimize the impact of standing water: Standing water is a major hazard in any flood — if left unattended for long periods, it can damage furniture, appliances and even structural components of your home. The sooner we can pump the water out of the area, the faster and easier the repair process will be.
- Prevent mold and mildew from spreading: The full extent of mold and mildew damage may not be evident until after the initial repair is complete. The best way to mitigate risk is to take care of the problem sooner. The longer you wait to call a professional, the more likely you will be to face persistent mold and mildew issues in the future.
- Reduce safety hazards: If a storm has exposed electrical connections, the risk of an accident or injury is high. Calling Reynolds immediately after the incident allows our team to secure the area, reducing hazards and potentially preventing liability issues.
- Streamline the claims process: If you’re submitting an insurance claim, the best way to avoid issues is to make sure you have the damage fully and accurately documented. Our team can take pictures and help you with the paperwork — but the best way to do that is to start early.
Floods can strike at any time. Reynolds is unique among Philadelphia flood damage repair contractors in that help from our experts is always a phone call away, at any time, day or night. If flooding has affected your property, call us first — we’ll make sure your home and your best interests are protected.
A Proven Approach
The longer the water sits and the longer its damage goes unaddressed, the more challenging the cleanup and restoration is going to be. At Reynolds, we come in quickly and start taking the actions needed for effective flood damage repair.
We use tools like air movers and dehumidifiers to begin drying out the impacted area and extracting moisture from the air. We then carefully perform cleanup as we seek to put your home together the way it was before the water damage struck. Reynolds is diverse in our capabilities. We have expertise in the construction and renovation phase of the project as well as the cleanup and water extraction.
A storm restoration can be a big job, especially if the damage is extensive. We find that the more we can explain the repair process to our clients, the easier the job will be. While every project is different, in general, the main stages involved are:
- Sending a team of experts to your location — as soon as we possibly can after we’ve received your call
- Assessing the damage and the affected areas, documenting everything for insurance purposes
- Developing a comprehensive repair plan based on our years of expertise
- Mitigating any immediate safety concerns, including electrical hazards, broken windows and infrastructure damage
- Removing any furniture, appliances and other components
- Pumping out any standing water and drying the area using commercial-grade air extractors and dehumidifiers
- Completing any necessary repairs to drywall and other elements
- Minimizing the risk of mold damage by cleaning and sanitizing all affected areas
- Replacing or repairing any salvageable furniture, appliances, etc.
Philadelphia’s Water Damage Repair Experts
Reynolds provides commercial and residential flood damage repair for Philadelphia properties. We’ve invested in the people and the technology to take on any job. But it takes more than the right tools to serve our customers. Count on us for:
- Fast service at any time: As noted above, a prompt response from a professional team is critical when dealing with flood damage. With an office in King of Prussia, PA, we are ideally positioned to respond to floods anywhere in the Philly Metro Area. And with 24-hour service, we’re there when you need us, too.
- Extensive in-house repair capabilities: With a diverse team of plumbing, mechanical, carpentry and other experts, we have the in-house abilities to take on the big jobs. Not having to outsource specialized tasks helps us keep our estimates and our timelines accurate while ensuring the highest level of quality control possible.
- Excellent communication: Throughout the repair, you’ll work with a single point of contact who is available to answer your questions at any time. We’ll keep you informed as work progress, particularly if we uncover additional damage that can affect our projected costs and completion date.
If you’re submitting an insurance claim, we can help with that, too. Reynolds is licensed and bonded to perform water damage repair work in Philadelphia and beyond. We work with all insurers and understand the claims process for all major companies.
Damage Repair That Respects Your Time and Your Property
A flooded property is something that can throw your life into disarray. It may be a traumatic event, particularly if you’ve lost some treasured items as a result. While we can’t undo all the damage of a flood, we can bring your property back to pre-loss condition in an efficient manner, with minimal stress and disruption.
Floods can and do happen to anyone — with the right partners, getting back to normal is an easy process. Check out our Restoration Project Portfolio to see some of the work we’ve done for other clients in your area.