Commercial Water & Flood Damage Restoration
Water is one of the most destructive perils to a business. A fast response to begin the drying process is critical to avoid further damage, such as mold and bacteria. Reynolds has a team of certified water damage restoration technicians that will ensure this process is initiated as quickly as possible to help you get your business back to pre-loss condition.
Since 2005, we have been one of the leading water damage cleanup companies in the area. With trained personnel and advanced water cleanup equipment, we get in and make quick work of your water and flood damage. Our experts are certified to assess your water damage and propose the right repair solutions.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Water damage restoration is a complex process — one that requires sophisticated equipment, technical expertise and attention to detail. Mold and mildew can spread if not remediated quickly and effectively, which is why it’s crucial to work with a team that’s knowledgeable and thorough.
Every project is different, though typically the steps in a flood damage restoration project will include:
- Dispatching a team to your location, typically within an hour after the incident
- Conducting an assessment of the damage and developing a comprehensive repair plan
- Removing any electrical components, furniture and appliances that are exposed to water
- Removing and extracting any standing water
- Drying the area using a commercial air extractor or dehumidifier
- Cleaning and sanitizing the walls, flooring and other building components
- Repairing or replacing any damaged furniture, carpeting or appliances
- Completing any additional infrastructure repairs
Often, the extent of flood damage isn’t immediately evident. Repair plans can change as the job progresses, which is why you need to work with a flexible team that maintains excellent communication with you and any other stakeholders throughout the process.