Water & Flood Damage Restoration Service
Water is one of the most destructive perils to a home or business. A fast response to begin the drying process is critical to avoid further damage, such as mold and bacteria. Reynolds has a team of certified water damage restoration technicians that will ensure this process is initiated as quickly as possible to help you get your home or business back to pre-loss condition.
Since 2005, we have been one of the leading water damage cleanup companies in the area. With trained personnel and advanced water cleanup equipment, we get in and make quick work of your water and flood damage. Our experts are certified to assess your water damage and propose the right repair solutions.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Water damage restoration is a complex process — one that requires sophisticated equipment, technical expertise and attention to detail. Mold and mildew can spread if not remediated quickly and effectively, which is why it’s crucial to work with a team that’s knowledgeable and thorough.
Every project is different, though typically the steps in a flood damage restoration project will include:
- Dispatching a team to your location, typically within an hour after the incident
- Conducting an assessment of the damage and developing a comprehensive repair plan
- Removing any electrical components, furniture and appliances that are exposed to water
- Removing and extracting any standing water
- Drying the area using a commercial air extractor or dehumidifier
- Cleaning and sanitizing the walls, flooring and other building components
- Repairing or replacing any damaged furniture, carpeting or appliances
- Completing any additional infrastructure repairs
Often, the extent of flood damage isn’t immediately evident. Repair plans can change as the job progresses, which is why you need to work with a flexible team that maintains excellent communication with you and any other stakeholders throughout the process.
When It Comes to Water Damage, Expertise Matters
Reynolds is a longstanding provider of water damage restoration services and a partner to many insurance companies. Whether you are filing a claim or paying out of pocket, there are several benefits for choosing us. These include:
- In-house expertise: Our team comprises experienced contractors, project managers, electrical and plumbing engineers and other professionals. Unlike other water damage cleanup companies, we rarely have to contract out specialized work. As a result, we can turn around your project faster and for less.
- Excellent customer service: Our commitment to customer service means treating you and your home with respect. We do this by operating with full transparency — if you ever have a question about our work or the restoration process, we’ll provide straightforward, accurate answers. And if things change during repairs, you’ll be the first to know.
- 24-hour on-site response: When a flood happens, the faster you can begin the remediation process, the easier it will be. Reynolds’ team is available around the clock to provide flood damage repairs — contact us before anything else to reduce the risk of further damage to your property.
Residential Water & Flood Damage Restoration
When your home floods, it’s more than just an inconvenience — it’s something that puts your possessions and cherished memories in jeopardy. Storms, plumbing failure and several other factors may all cause home water damage. Whatever the culprit is, however, Reynolds Restoration Services can help.
A flood can damage your drywall, ductwork, appliances, furniture, carpeting and more. Our comprehensive services help you get back to normal faster. Watch the video below for more information about our residential flood damage restoration capabilities.
Commercial Water & Flood Damage Restoration
Large commercial or industrial properties have unique needs when it comes to flood damage repair. Not only do you need a contractor with the technical capacity to take on work in a larger space, but you also need one that respects your priorities as a business by helping you keep disruption and downtime to a minimum.
With a long history of service in our region, we know your unique needs and will work to get you back up and running as quickly as possible. Check out the following video to learn how we can help.
Our Service Area
Multiple convenient locations add to our ability to respond quickly in a flood or water damage emergency. If you’re in one of the following communities and have experienced water and flood damage to your home or business, give us a call, and we’ll take care of your flood damage cleanup:
- Harrisburg, PA: Customers in Harrisburg appreciate our 24-hour service and attention to detail. We get in quickly and remove all standing water before it has time to cause more damage. With many different types of air movers and dehumifiers, we will thoroughly dry out your space and perform the repairs necessary to return your building to pre-flood condition. We’ll even contact your insurance company and work with them to properly document the damage and ensure all repairs are covered by your policy. This is how we go above and beyond to ease the hassle and pain of a flood.
- Philadelphia, PA: All of our locations are staffed by professionally trained water damage cleanup crews. Our full range of flood damage restoration and repair services are available in Philadelphia 24 hours a day. As soon as you discover your water damage, give us a call, and we’ll send a crew to extract water, and begin the mitigation process. We will also remove and clean all contents and take care of all repairs necessary to your walls, flooring, electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations. Our goal is to get you back into your home or business as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Baltimore, MD: We’ve expanded beyond Pennsylvania to offer our expert services to Baltimore-area customers who have suffered a flood or other water damage. It doesn’t matter if it’s a small leak from a broken water pipe or a major flood after a storm — Reynolds can help. We start by assessing the condition of your home or building, performing a thorough cleanup and drying of all affected spaces and repairing and restoring all damaged materials and surfaces. We have experience dealing with insurance companies and will contact them on your behalf to save you the hassle and headache.
When a flood or water damage disaster strikes, it’s nice to know you have a professional on your side. Contact our team here at Reynolds for the water damage restoration services in your area. We have the tools, training and experience necessary to give you the fastest response and best value for a quick restoration.