Philadelphia Fire Damage Repair
Knowing that you have help after a home or business fire goes a long way toward reducing the pain and trauma that a fire can cause. The priority is quick and thorough fire damage cleanup and repair so that you can get back into your home or workplace. If you’re a customer in or around Philadelphia, PA, rely on Reynolds for all of your fire damage restoration needs.
Our experienced crews are available around the clock to get in and start cleanup as soon as the fire has been put out and the fire crews have ensured the safety of your home or building. We provide complete turnkey restoration services and will work to get you back to normal as quickly as possible.
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
Returning your home or business to pre-loss condition is a complex process that can be divided roughly into two stages: cleanup and repair. During the cleanup phase, our goal is to get a full picture of the extent of the damage — including which components need repair and which can be fixed. From there, we’ll have a clearer understanding of how to proceed and what work will be required.
Doing this typically requires:
- Removing all fire-damaged contents
- Cleaning up water left from fire crews
- Removing burnt floor, wall and ceiling materials
- Tearing out loose and damaged materials
- Removing soot from all surfaces
- Protecting and tarping broken roofs, windows and doors
- Cleaning and sanitizing all fire-damaged areas
Next Steps: Fire Damage Repair in Philadelphia
Once we’ve performed cleanup of your fire damage, we can get a better look at the state of your home. Our crews have experience assessing fire damage and planning for all necessary repairs to the structure, electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations, floor, wall and ceiling finishes and other restoration tasks.
To simplify the process, Reynolds plans the necessary restoration and repair steps to get you back into your home or business:
- Making structural repairs including roofing and walls
- Replacing damaged electrical wiring and receptacles
- Installing new drywall and floor coverings
- Sanding and painting all surfaces
- Repairing damaged windows and doors
Contact Reynolds today so that we can return your fire-damaged home or business in Philadelphia to pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible!