Baltimore Fire Damage Restoration
When a fire ravages your home or business, it can leave you feeling helpless. At Reynolds, we have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you out 24 hours a day. We send our crews to your location as soon as you notify us and we get started right away taking care of your fire damage cleanup, repairs and restoration. Our team consists of highly-trained individuals with the experience and certifications such as Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT), Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT), Applied Structural Drying (ASD), Odor Control Technician (OCT), and Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS), necessary to find the best solutions for your situation.
As a leader in fire restoration services in Pennsylvania and Maryland, our team here at Reynolds is proud to offer our expert fire damage services to Baltimore residents. As soon as fire crews have given the all-clear, we get in and work quickly to get your home or building back into pre-fire condition. There are two distinct phases to our fire services, cleanup and repair/restoration:
Fire Cleanup & Emergency Service
Our cleanup services allow us to remove all fire-damaged contents and materials and strip your structure of all traces of fire. We’ll take care of:
- Removing all fire-damaged contents
- Cleaning up all water left from the fire department
- Clearing out all dirt, debris and charred building materials
- Tearing out burnt flooring and wall coverings
- Removing all burnt electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations
- Cleaning soot and smoke from all Baltimasurfaces
- Drying out all rooms to avoid moisture and mold
If you prefer, we’ll even contact your insurance company and keep them informed of the status of the cleanup. We know you have enough on your mind after a fire, so trust our experience and professional fire cleanup services to simplify the process and give you peace of mind after the trauma of a fire.
Fire Repair & Restoration
The second phase of service is making repairs and restoration to the damaged structure. We offer the following repair options to customers in Baltimore:
- Making major structural repairs to your roof, walls and floors
- Repairing electrical and plumbing installations
- Replacing drywall on your walls and ceiling
- Fixing or replacing damaged doors and windows
- Installing new flooring and wall coverings
- Replacing all trim, fixtures and other details
At Reynolds, we offer fire damage restoration services that get you back into your building or home as quickly as possible. Contact our Baltimore team and we’ll do our part to help ease the pain and hassle and restore your building to pre-loss condition.