Commercial Fire Damage Cleaning & Restoration
Whether an office or kitchen fire, Reynolds knows that a fire and smoke damage are both traumatizing and destructive to a home or business. When a loss occurs, it’s important that the fire damage restoration process is completed with the expertise and resources to get your business restored to its pre-loss condition. At Reynolds, we will partner with your insurance carrier to assist you in rebuilding your property as quickly as possible.
The hassle, inconvenience and pain of a 24hour emergency are already hard to deal with, so turn to a trusted professional with the experience and equipment to take care of your fire cleanup, repair and restoration. Structural damage from a fire can be dangerous, so it is important to avoid going inside until we’ve had a chance to assess the integrity and safety of your building, as well as to clean out all burnt and damaged contents.
The Fire Restoration Process
Residential and commercial fire is, of course, highly destructive, but in addition to the impact of the flames themselves resolved by trusted fire departments, there is also the effect of smoke and water damage to consider. Because of this, 24hour emergency fire and smoke restoration is a complex, multi-step process that demands a carefully considered approach. Every fire is different, and there is no one-fits-all solution for restoring a property to pre-loss condition.
Some of the main elements of fire damage restoration services include:
- Limiting the extent of the damage by boarding up windows and tarping the roof to prevent additional damage
- Pumping out any remaining water used to extinguish the fire and using dehumidifiers and air movers to prevent mold and mildew
- Reviewing and itemizing all remaining furniture and personal items to determine what can and can’t be salvaged during fire damage cleanup
- Completing smoke and soot removal from any salvageable components using a combination of scrubbers and ozone treatments. Our team also uses leading commercial cleaning tools for smoke and soot damage projects.
- Ensuring odor removal and sanitizing all fabrics and furniture to prevent mold and odors
- Rebuilding damaged drywall, cabinets, carpentry and other components
- Repainting walls and ceilings, re-installing appliances and other final touches to bring back your property to as close as it was before as possible
Fire restoration can be a time-consuming process. Having an appropriate plan in place before work begins is critical to a contractor’s ability to deliver on their promises. When you work with Reynolds Restoration, we’ll outline everything we need to do to ensure damage repair and clearly explain to you the steps involved, so we’re always on the same page.