Emergency Restoration Services From Reynolds
When you’ve suffered from damaging fire, storm or catastrophe, it’s important to start cleaning and repairing right away. The sooner we can assess the damage and begin the restoration process, the sooner you can get back in your house or business.
Our team here at Reynolds has the experience and equipment to repair damages as efficiently as possible. We can take care of any type of emergency, including:
- Fire/smoke damage: The combination of flames, smoke and water damage when putting out a fire can significantly damage a home. Our team gets to work removing all effected and damaged materials and plans for rebuilding as soon as possible. Our goal is to reduce the pain and inconvenience of a fire and get you back into your home or business quickly. We have professional fire and smoke damage equipment available 24/7.
- Water/flood damage: Water from a storm or flood doesn’t just damage the contents of your home or building, it also creates an environment for potential mold growth and rot problems if not treated quickly and correctly. Water can also damage electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations. Our Reynolds emergency crews are available 24 hours a day, and we’ll rush to your location as soon as possible to start the drying process before it has the chance to create more problems for your structure.
- Wind damage: Heavy winds can cause damage to the roof, siding, windows, doors and other parts of your building. In many cases, this damage exposes your home or structure to even more damage from further wind, rain or snow. That is why we’re available around the clock to first secure your building and then make permanent repairs. Our crews will remove debris from your building or yard and ensure your property is safe.
- Storm damage: While major storms are rare, a mix of wind, snow, hail and rain can cause significant damage to your home, office or business facility. Our trained crews start by clearing out contents and debris and securing your building and property to ensure the safety and security of your family, employees and community. Thanks to our years of general construction experience, we can take care of all types of building repair and restoration and get you back into your space again.
- Mold remediation: After discovering evidence of bacterial growth, it’s not easy to remove. It takes an experienced professional like Reynolds to identify all affected locations and thoroughly remidate mold. To prevent persistent mold, we’ll also give you tips and pointers for avoiding mold growth in the future. If you’re already experiencing mold or want to keep it from occurring in the first place, our team can assess your property and begin a plan to help keep your premises dry and mold-free.
- Odor Mitigation & Contents Cleaning: Restoring your home or business to pre-loss condition goes beyond the building itself. Reynolds also provides restoration of the building contents including content pack-out, documentation, storage, cleaning and restoration, as well as return. We understand the value beyond your personal belongings which is why we guarantee rapid turnaround to return your possessions as soon as possible.