Emergency Restoration Services From Reynolds
When you’ve suffered from damaging fire, storm or catastrophe, it’s important to start cleaning and repairing right away. The sooner we can assess the damage and begin the restoration process, the sooner you can get back in your house or business.
Our team here at Reynolds Restoration Services has the experience and equipment to repair damages as efficiently as possible. We can take care of any type of emergency, using industry-standard best practices and sophisticated tools to restore your home or business to pre-loss condition.
- Fire/smoke damage restoration: The combination of flames, smoke and water damage when putting out a fire can significantly damage a business or home. Our team gets to work removing all affected and damaged materials and plans for rebuilding as soon as possible. Our goal is to reduce the pain and inconvenience of a fire and get you back into your home or business quickly. We have professional fire and smoke damage equipment available 24/7. Fire damage can be challenging to remediate, particularly when the structural integrity of the building has been compromised. Our team begins each job by developing a comprehensive plan to remediate the damage, taking care to preserve as much of your home or business and its contents as possible.
- Water/Flood Damage Restoration: Water from a storm or flood doesn’t just damage the contents of your home or building, it also creates an environment for potential mold growth and rot problems if not treated quickly and correctly. Water can also damage electrical, plumbing and HVAC installations. Our Reynolds emergency crews are available 24 hours a day, and we’ll rush to your location as soon as possible to start the drying process before it has the chance to create more problems for your structure. If not done quickly or properly, flood damage restoration can lead to more long-term problems than it solves. Reynolds Restoration longstanding record as a partner to insurers and reputation for success means peace of mind for our customers. When a flood strikes, you’re in the right hands when you work with our team.
- Wind damage restoration: Heavy winds can cause damage to the roof, siding, windows, doors and other parts of your building. In many cases, this damage exposes your home or commercial structure to even more damage from further wind, rain or snow. That is why we’re available around the clock to first secure your building and then make permanent repairs. Our crews will remove debris from your building or yard and ensure your property is safe.
- Storm Damage Restoration: While major storms are rare, a mix of wind, snow, hail and rain can cause significant damage to your home, office or business facility. Our trained crews start by clearing out contents and debris and securing your building and property to ensure the safety and security of your family, employees and community. Thanks to our years of general construction experience, we can take care of all types of building repair and restoration and get you back into your space again. Our team is available when you need us to take immediate action following a damaging storm. We have a wide range of technicians in house, from construction professionals to mechanical, electrical and plumbing engineers. As a result, we’re well-positioned to take on the complex challenges that storm damage remediation presents.
- Mold Remediation: After discovering evidence of bacterial growth, it’s not easy to remove. It takes an experienced professional like Reynolds to identify all affected locations and thoroughly remediate mold. To prevent persistent mold, we’ll also give you tips and pointers for avoiding mold growth in the future. If you’re already experiencing mold or want to keep it from occurring in the first place, our team can assess your property and begin a plan to help keep your premises dry and mold-free. Mold can be one of the most challenging types of damage to repair — if not fully removed, the problem will likely recur weeks or months later, leading to strong odors, health problems and potential structural damage to your business or home. Reynolds Restoration technicians undergo comprehensive training to fully remove the most challenging mold infestations.
- Odor Mitigation and Contents Cleaning: Restoring your home or business to pre-loss condition goes beyond the building itself. Reynolds also provides restoration of the building contents including content pack-out, documentation, storage, cleaning and restoration, as well as return. We understand the value beyond your personal belongings which is why we guarantee rapid turnaround to return your possessions as soon as possible. The days and weeks following a storm, fire or another catastrophic event can be highly traumatic. Often, our customers come to us in a vulnerable state. We believe the best way to serve them in this difficult time is to be professional, transparent and respectful — by delivering on our promises and getting the job done right, we’ll help you return to normal quickly.
At Reynolds Restoration Services, we believe our reputation speaks for itself. We’re proud of the work we do and the vital role it plays in helping our customers find peace of mind following a fire, storm or flood. See our damage restoration services in action and view before-and-after photos for some of our most challenging projects here:
- Sung Residential Fire Loss
- McNulty Residential Fire Loss
- Chesterbrook Academy – Water Damage
- Harrisburg University Academic Center
- Residential Fire Loss – Lemoyne, PA
- Residential Fire Loss – Philadelphia, PA
- Residential Water Loss – Maryland
- Milton Hershey School
- Danville Middle School
- Upper Dauphin Area Elementary School