Reynolds provides re-commissioning services for existing facilities that have been previously commissioned. Re-commissioning typically includes a total facility component and system analysis to create the commissioning plan. Once the analysis has been completed and the design intent documents have been examined the commissioning agent formulates a plan to get the building back to performing per the original design intent.
Reynolds has provided commissioning and re-commissioning services for many different building systems, including:
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Building automation and controls (BAS, DDC, ATC)
- Building envelope (using thermal imaging)
- Electrical systems, uninterruptible power systems and switchgear
- Life safety (fire detection and suppression systems)
- Lighting and day-lighting controls