Title: Project Manager/Estimator
Location: Wayne, PA
Posted: May 3, 2017
We are looking for a Project Manager/Estimator to “write and run” projects: inspect and prepare estimates (using Symbility & Xactimate software), work directly with the owner to complete the project, returning the property to a pre-loss condition, while providing exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. Coordinates with field staff/vendors to ensure schedule delivery, quality management and adherence to budget are met. Office time is about 60%, with the remaining time spent in the field. Appointments with owners may need to be scheduled outside of standard work hours.
- Minimum of 3 years’ construction-related Project Manager experience working for a high-end home builder or a small general contractor
- Proficiency with Symbility & Xactimate software programs
- Experience working on residential (75%) and light commercial (25%) projects ranging from $5K – $2M
- Established contacts and relationships with local subcontractors and vendors
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Proficiency with smartphone and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Physical requirements: ability to climb ladders & stairs
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Education: 2-year Technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits and dynamic work environment. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.