Hotel & Hospitality
Whether you’re building a new structure or adding to an existing space, there are many challenges in hospitality and hotel construction that only an experienced contractor can successfully navigate.
Reynolds partners with hotels, resorts, convention centers, banquet halls and other hospitality businesses to control the costs of construction and improve facility value. We’re equipped to provide support in virtually every phase of hotel construction projects.
View examples of our work in the featured project gallery to learn more about past projects.
Hotel Construction Project Services
Accurate budgeting and planning, fast turnaround times and the ability to work in and around an occupied facility are primary concerns in hospitality construction. As evidenced by our project examples, Reynolds has a track record of delivering professional-quality results on a full range of hotel construction projects.
We’ll help ensure your building offers the layout, amenities and aesthetics to meet the needs of modern guests and travelers. Our services include:
- Construction: With an extensive in-house staff of accredited professionals providing everything from construction management to cost and schedule control, Reynolds is fully equipped to handle all types of hotel construction services. Click on the link for the all-new Lancaster County Convention Center and Marriott Hotel for more on our role as construction manager for the over 300,000-square-foot, $105-million budget project.
- Commissioning & Engineering: To ensure a smooth project, it’s critical to have the support of experienced hospitality general contractors. We’ve provided commissioning and engineering on new and renovation hospitality construction projects, including full-service plumbing, electrical, HVAC and fire protection for clients across the region.
- Restoration: Reynolds provides restoration services for hotel construction projects. Whether you require emergency attention to fire, flood, or storm damage, we can assist with contents cleaning, consulting and a variety of other services.
- Energy: We set ourselves apart from other hospitality general contractors by offering the latest in green building and energy solutions. Whether you’re searching for ways to reduce utility costs through an audit or you wish to achieve a coveted LEED or Energy Star certification, Reynolds is the right choice for your next hotel construction project.
Hospitality & Entertainment Projects
- Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory at Hershey Gardens
- Omni Bedford Springs Resort
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company
- Lancaster County Convention Center & Marriott Hotel