Higher Education Building Solutions
Reynolds has the expertise necessary to perform higher education building construction and a broad variety of related services. We create facilities equipped to provide flexible, specialized educational environments that meet the needs of faculty and students.
Whether you’re building new, renovating an existing structure or focused on improving sustainability and efficiency, we provide a complete range of higher education building solutions tailored to your specific project requirements.
Look around our higher education project gallery for examples of our past projects.
University and Higher Education Building Construction Services
When you’re looking for a partner who understands the state of higher education, Reynolds offers everything needed to create a facility that’s capable of utilizing the latest innovations and technology. We’ve worked with a variety of universities and colleges across the region to develop unique strategies and plans that minimize costs and maximize quality and value.
Our highly-certified professionals put safety first while quickly completing projects with minimal disruption to campus activities. Our higher education building services include:
- Construction: From providing construction management services for an expansive three-level student recreation center for West Chester University to building a state-of-the-art STEM complex at Delaware County Community College, every project receives our highest priority. Click on the Harrisburg University Academic Center link for a detailed look at our pre-construction and construction management at-risk services in action.
- Energy: Reynolds is dedicated to helping clients lower operating costs and make informed decisions to increase the value of facilities. Our work on the Energy Efficient Buildings (EEB) Hub at The Navy Yard in Philadelphia, PA demonstrates our ability to conduct energy audits, forecast costs for renovations and improvements, assist in planning and processes and provide ongoing energy consulting and support.
- Restoration: When a lack of space or resources prevents new construction, Reynolds provides flexible restoration solutions, whether a building on campus was subject to fire or water damage or off campus housing requires mold removal and remediation.
- Commissioning/Engineering: Our engineering design and building commissioning services have been utilized in new construction and renovation projects throughout PA, MD and VA. We’ve provided mechanical, electrical and plumbing design engineering for a floor-wide fit-out at the Harrisburg University Academic Center and were contracted to analyze the expansion and renovations at the Community College of Philadelphia’s Northeast Regional Center. Our commissioning and engineering processes ensure a more comfortable, environmentally-friendly facility.
Higher Education Projects
- Bloomsburg University Residence Hall
- University of Pittsburgh Johnstown
- University of Pittsburgh
- West Chester Student Rec Center
- Harrisburg University Academic Center
- Bucknell University
- Penn State Harrisburg
- Northeast Regional Center
- Delaware County Community College