Government Building Solutions
At Reynolds, we have extensive experience in construction for local government. When you choose us for state or local construction projects, you’re gaining a partner who understands the system and is capable of providing a high-quality result that lowers costs and maximizes efficiency.
Construction for Government Agencies
Reynolds offers government building solutions that provide value by lowering and eliminating construction, operational and utility costs. From a broad range of construction-related services performed by highly-certified industry professionals to a commitment to bringing projects in on time and within budget, we’re fully equipped to meet your requirements.
As our project gallery demonstrates, we’ve taken the lead in many roles on government construction projects, delivering customized solutions in the following service categories:
- Construction: With Reynolds, you can rest assured your public projects are in good hands, whether you require general construction, sustainable building practices, program management or any other construction or consulting services.
- Restoration: We specialize in cost-effective restoration services for all different types of facilities and damage. View the Pennsylvania State Capitol Complex page in the project gallery for a detailed look at our role in preserving and restoring an important historical site.
- Commissioning & Engineering: We’ve been entrusted with the commissioning and engineering of the LEED Silver Certified, 41,000-square-foot Tom Ridge Environmental Center, as well as a variety of other local construction projects. From building commissioning and electrical, plumbing and security to retro-commissioning hot water and HVAC systems, our numerous memberships, certifications, and affiliations demonstrate our commitment to getting the job done right every time.
- Energy: Our knowledge and experience in providing government building solutions that reduce energy usage and carbon emissions are unmatched in the region. We offer audits and studies, consulting, retro-commissioning, energy engineering and performance contracting to ensure your construction projects meet the latest codes and are capable of adapting to future innovations.
Government Agency Projects
- State Correctional Institute at Fayette
- Indiana County Jail
- Fort Indiantown Gap
- PA State Capitol Complex
- PA State Farm Show Complex
- Tom Ridge Environmental Center