Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, energetic & reliable Foreman to provide on-site management and coordination of projects as well as self-perform construction out of our King of Prussia, PA office. Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM with an on-call rotation for evenings and weekends. A company vehicle will be provided for business use.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides on-site management and coordination of multiple projects from start to finish
- Assists the Project Manager/Estimator in construction method ideas and developing and maintaining the schedule
- Develops professional relationships with vendors & subcontractors, while coordinating the work of subcontractors to ensure work is performed according to the contract documents
- Self-performs construction-related activities (rough carpentry, finish carpentry and hanging/finishing drywall)
- Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Documents and communicates changes and details related to the project
- Ensures quality, safety and housekeeping standards are met
- Minimum of 7 years’ general carpentry experience working on residential and/or commercial projects
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Construction Foreman
- Remodeling experience preferred
- Experience working in the restoration services industry and knowledge of fire, smoke and water damage is a plus
- Ability to perform labor-intensive work, lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Must have own basic carpenter tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of King of Prussia, PA
- We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit cover letter, resume with projects listing along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.