Reynolds Can Help You Meet Your Facility Energy Consumption Objectives
Reynolds can work with you to develop and implement facility and system improvements to help reduce energy costs. We have the experience, expertise and resources to create a customized plan that will save energy and lower your facility’s operating expenses. Our unique approach will produce comprehensive energy reduction solutions that will deliver long-term value and a return on your investment.
How Can Reynolds Help to Reduce Energy Consumption in Commercial and Institutional Buildings?
At Reynolds, we understand that no two organizations face the same commercial building energy consumption challenges. We’ll begin by conducting a comprehensive energy assessment to determine the factors that are impacting your facility. We’ll then work with you to craft a tailored strategy that may consist of one or more of the following elements:
- Performance contracting: This turnkey service utilizes a set of energy-efficient technologies and building infrastructure upgrades to produce substantial utility savings.
- Retro-commissioning: We’ll identify low-cost operational, maintenance and equipment upgrades that will dramatically reduce energy consumption and have an immediate impact on your organization’s bottom line.
- Energy engineering: Our premium engineering services such as facility benchmarking, end-user analysis, energy modeling, and conceptual and design engineering will ensure your building’s systems are saving — instead of wasting — energy.
- Data analytics: Our team of energy engineers can provide data regarding your energy consumption patterns revealing previously undetected areas of inefficiency. You’ll be able to make informed decisions that can lead to energy savings.
- Renewable energy utilization: We can help you make the transition (either in whole or in part) to energy-saving renewable energy sources such as solar and geothermal power. We can also guide you to how to leverage the available financial incentives that are available when converting to these energy sources.
- Improved facility service and maintenance practices: Paying closer attention to the preventive maintenance of your HVAC units, lighting and other energy-related systems can make them more efficient. Besides helping you save energy, regular maintenance will also prolong their lifespan and lengthen the time between costly replacements.