Energy conservation planning in an industrial, commercial, public or government setting requires an advanced and intricate understanding of construction, engineering, technology, law and zoning, among other factors, particularly when considering renovations, retrofits and new construction. Working with a knowledgeable energy consultant is the best way to manage risk on a project while improving energy efficiency. Energy consultants like Reynolds provide the technical expertise and big-picture perspective you need to make informed choices on a major energy project.
Reynolds is a leading energy consulting firm for businesses and organizations in Pennsylvania and Maryland. We take the time to get to know our clients and their goals and recommend the best way to make buildings more energy efficient, comfortable and cost-effective.
Our Energy Consulting Services
Reynolds has the experience and capability to consult on energy needs related to buildings and facilities. Some examples of how our expertise has been used include:
- Review of project designs to improve energy efficiency: A project design often represents an organization’s ideal vision for the way a structure looks and feels. When you choose Reynolds for energy consulting, we look at your design from a different perspective. We can help you see that ideal vision become a reality while making recommendations for ways to improve energy efficiency.
- Peer review of a proposed energy project: We make sure that what is planned is the best path for your project through a peer review process. We understand that a group of knowledgeable professionals is better than just one individual when you need building energy consultants. Peer review helps challenge assumptions and broadens the knowledge base used to make the most of your project.
- Forensic review of a completed energy project: We test completed projects to make sure they are performing at their best, as well as to identify areas for improvement or opportunities to further maximize efficiency.
- Measurement and Verification (M&V) services: We measure and verify claims made about the building’s performance by using a quantitative analysis of the structure.
- Peer review of building performance evaluation: Again, we go beyond our own in-house expertise when performing measurement and verification to ensure that we’re getting the most accurate and informational insight as energy consultants.
- Rebate and grant evaluation and application: Earn even more savings from energy efficiency programs when we identify rebate and grant opportunities.
Why Choose an Energy Consultant?
An energy consultant can help your organization identify ways to reduce energy usage through renovations, retrofits or construction, potentially providing cost savings and energy efficiencies that positively impact the bottom line. At Reynolds, we have the experience and expertise to be able to provide energy consulting services across Pennsylvania and the mid-Atlantic region.
Who We Serve
When choosing an energy management consultant, make sure you partner with a firm that has experience in your industry. At Reynolds, we’ve worked with a wide range of clients spanning different sectors, with buildings and campuses of all sizes and types. We can provide energy consulting services for:
- K-12 schools and higher education campuses
- Government offices and contractors
- Commercial properties
- Manufacturing plants and industrial facilities
We specialize in comprehensive energy-efficient design. Our approach involves looking at individual systems — HVAC, lighting and more — and how they work together to affect overall energy use. This holistic perspective is essential to driving results and graining critical insights when working on larger properties. Check out our Featured Projects to see some of the work we’ve done in the past.