Title: Disaster Restoration Technician
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posted: April 23, 2018
Reynolds Restoration Services has an opening for a Disaster Restoration Technician to join our team working out of the Harrisburg, PA office.
- In this role you will assist in providing services to residential and commercial clients, which includes water extraction, demolition, clean-up, and contents cleaning according to industry standards following fire, smoke or water damage
- You will interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and you will be assigned to be on-call (after hours and weekends) on a rotational basis
- We are seeking energetic, reliable and positive team members who are willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a variety of different environments
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of office location
- Two years’ experience working in the Restoration Services industry as a Restoration Technician is preferred
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Water Restoration are a plus
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.