Title: Director of Operations – Reynolds Restoration Services
Location: Harrisburg, PA/King of Prussia, PA/Elkridge, MD
Posted: May 3, 2017
Our growing restoration division is seeking an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee daily operations at the direction of the President. You’ll be the one to ensure our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching our staff. With three physical locations, you will have the option of which office to work from: Harrisburg PA, King of Prussia PA or Elkridge MD.
- Serve as a liaison between the Branch managers and the company President
- Responsible for the development, design, operation and process improvement to create and deliver the best service to our clients
- Provide leadership, motivation and management to Branch Managers; regularly meeting with the managers to determine, set and review goals
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Travel is approximately 50%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in restoration management
- Minimum of 5 years as director or operations manager
- Minimum 5 years in project management/construction environment
- Proficiency using Xactimate software
- ASD certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent delegation and communication skills, ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of the company’s financials
Reynolds Restoration Services is the premier disaster restoration and reconstruction company in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland service areas. We are a division of the Reynolds family of construction service companies, including construction, restoration, consulting engineers, and energy services.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.