Construction Consulting Services
Reynolds provides quality construction consulting services to owners, attorneys, insurance and surety firms and design professionals. Committed to honesty, integrity and confidentiality, our team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to resolve your construction issue effectively and efficiently.
Reynolds offers a full range of construction consulting services, including:
- Schedule analysis: Construction project scheduling and analysis can be extremely complex and challenging, even for experienced builders and architects. Reynolds’ construction consulting experts utilize proven methods and the latest tools and technologies to analyze your schedule and ensure it’s created on a solid foundation and optimized to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Claims dispute/resolution: Many businesses and organizations lack the resources to handle disputes and resolve claims. Our claims team will provide advice and guidance while advocating on your behalf to mitigate risks and avoid delays by resolving claims and disputes in a succinct manner.
- Litigation support: Reynolds has an in-house team of professionals capable of analyzing litigation details and handling every aspect of the process. Our construction consultants provide dedicated support from the initial claim through mediation, arbitration, litigation, and resolution.
- Change order review: When changes inevitably occur on a project plan, it pays to have a construction consultant on your team with the expertise to know construction costs and advocate on your behalf. Whether you require a different type of building material or enhancement, we’ll lead the way in taking the right steps to minimize the impact on scheduling and spending.
- Construction document review: In construction, the smallest miscalculation or oversight can be extremely costly. Our construction consulting services include a thorough and professional review of all documents. We will analyze everything from permits and approvals to plans, details, and specifications so you can proceed with your project with the utmost confidence.
- Forensic consulting: We offer comprehensive forensic construction consulting to identify risks and delays and ensure quality and efficiencies from pre- to post-construction. From scheduling and performance analysis to legal and litigation, our construction consultants are certified and experienced in handling all aspects of forensic construction.
- Owners representative service: We minimize your time spent on managing projects by providing knowledgeable staff capable of representing your best interests. We’ll inform you of your options, manage schedules and spending, review contracts, hire contractors and deliver trust-worthy advice based on real world experience.