Since 1994, Reynolds has been a respected company in the industry providing construction management, program management, general construction and owner’s representation services. We are firmly dedicated to our mission of providing the highest-quality service to our clients. Each client is our highest priority, and every project is addressed in terms of its unique and challenging issues.
Harrisburg, PA Construction Services
Our Harrisburg office provides professional construction services throughout the Central PA region. We are a full-service company capable of taking on any commercial or residential project. Comprehensive design-build services allow us to oversee all aspects of the construction process, resulting in more accurate estimating and faster completion of demanding projects. We can also assist with planning, project management and general contracting.
Find our Harrisburg office at 3300 North 3rd Street, or call us directly at 717.238.5737.
Pittsburgh, PA Construction Services
As the Pittsburgh area continues to experience growth and renewal, strong partnerships with skilled contractors are required. Reynolds offers a range of construction services for Western PA. Our trusted in-house capabilities make us an ideal partner for jobs of any size.
Philadelphia, PA Construction Services
Our Philadelphia location was created to provide construction services for clients throughout Eastern PA and the Philadelphia metro area. We offer a range of different services to support the region’s growth, including construction project management, estimating, pre-construction planning and more. Our trusted approach stresses collaborations with partners, along with open communication at every step of the process.
Reach us at 610.688.6010 or visit 1265 Drummers Lane, Suite 104 Wayne, PA 19087 for more information about the complete range of construction services our Philadelphia, PA office can provide for your organization.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Institute of Architects, Pennsylvania Chapter (AIA)
- Construction Management Association (CMAA)
- County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP)
- Delaware Valley Association of Higher Education Facilities Officers (DVAPPA)
- Delaware Valley Association of School Business Officials (DVASBO)
- Keystone Chapter of APPA (KAPPA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools (PARSS)
- Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA)
- Pennsylvania Association of School Business Officials (PASBO)
- Pennsylvania School Boards Association (PSBA)
- Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
- United States Green Building Council of Central Pennsylvania (USGBC)
- Western Pennsylvania Facilities Directors Association (WPFDA)