Reynolds Can Perform Reliable Commercial Indoor Air Quality Testing
At Reynolds, our premium building engineering and commissioning solutions include comprehensive indoor air quality testing. We’ve developed a standardized methodology for evaluating the air and, if necessary, collecting samples at your facility. We can then test the samples for the presence of mold spores, radon gas, VOCs and other potentially irritating or harmful substances.
After testing, we’ll provide a detailed report of our findings along with recommendations for improving air quality.
When Should You Consider Indoor Air Quality Testing?
Organizations should commit to performing air-quality testing at least once per quarter to establish a baseline measurement as well as identify potential issues before they become problematic. Organizations should especially consider testing when:
- Occupants file complaints about the air or are experiencing unexplained health issues
- Building a new facility or renovating an existing structure
- Upgrading the HVAC system
- Experiencing a recent rodent or insect infestation
- Using chemicals or storing chemicals at the facility
- Recovering from a flood or fire on the property
Why Choose Reynolds for Your Commercial Air Quality Testing Needs?
Reynolds has deep expertise and a quarter-century of experience in providing reliable building solutions for the public sector market. You’ll work with a mutually invested partner who will work tirelessly to ensure a successful outcome for your project. Contact us to learn more about our indoor air quality services today.