Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posted: April 23, 2018
Reynolds Restoration Services has an opening for a Carpenter to join our team working out of the Harrisburg, PA office.
- Interacts with clients and provides exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations
- Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and you will be assigned to be on-call (after hours and weekends) on a rotational basis
- We are seeking energetic, reliable and positive team members who are willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a variety of different environments
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of office location
- Minimum of 5 years’ general carpentry experience
- Experience doing remodeling work is helpful as it presents a variety of different situations
- Experience working in the restoration services industry and knowledge of fire, smoke and water damage is a plus
- A.S. degree in Carpentry preferred
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Must have own basic carpenter tools
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Water Restoration a plus
We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.