Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posted: December 4, 2017
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to perform general accounting functions that contribute to the overall mission and goals of the Reynolds organization. Work directly with the existing accounting team, while maintaining outward facing service orientation to support owners/management, other administrative departments, field operations, and external customers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Process vendor invoices and expense reports, and perform related accounts payable processes
- Customer billings
- Bank reconciliations and related cash management accounting
- Maintain fixed asset documentation
- Record general ledger and job cost entries
- Perform account reconciliations by compiling and analyzing financial information
- Document procedures, identify weaknesses and suggest process improvements
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting concepts and practices
- Prior experience in construction industry or related field is a plus
- Experience with Sage Timberline or other enterprise level platforms is a plus
- Excellent computer/keyboard skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to analyze, consolidate and interpret financial data
- Able to follow direction, working independently or in a team environment
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet both short-term and longer-term deadlines
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels/types of positions within the organization in a professional, courteous manner
Reynolds is a Central Pennsylvania-based, integrated construction services company and is a regional leader in facility construction, design engineering, energy management, and emergency restoration. Since 1994, the company has been widely recognized for undertaking large, landmark construction projects, while providing innovative building solutions and professional services to our clients in the communities that we serve.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA company!
Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit resume and letter of introduction along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.