Reynolds Restoration Services is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Restoration / Mitigation Technician to join our team in Elkridge, MD. Normal work hours are 7am-3:30pm with on call requirements on a rotational basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Water extraction
- Project documentation
What Qualifications Are We Looking For?
- Two years’ experience working in the Restoration / Mitigation Services industry
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in Fire & Smoke Restoration and Water Restoration will be given priority consideration
- Energetic, reliable and positive team members who are willing to learn new skills and enjoy working in a variety of different environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and provide exceptional customer service
- Smartphone/tablet user
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Ability to work overtime when needed and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours is required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Reynolds Restoration Services is the premier disaster restoration and reconstruction company in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland markets. We have a strong reputation for excellent work and professional standards. Reynolds Restoration Services is a division of the Reynolds family of construction service companies, including construction, consulting engineers, and energy services. We offer a unique company culture and a comprehensive benefits package.
Submit cover letter and resume.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.