Reynolds Restoration Services is looking for an experienced, self-motivated Project Manager/Estimator to manage disaster restoration and reconstruction projects from initial estimate through completion. You’ll spend approximately 40% of your time in the field and 60% in the office – with an administrative team in the office to support your efforts in the field. Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a tight-knit team. A healthy work/life balance is important to us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field inspection
- Estimate preparation using XM8 or Symbility
- Communication with Insurance Adjusters & owner to complete the project
- Coordination with contractors and vendors to ensure schedule delivery
- Change order management
- Quality management
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Adherence to budget
- 3+ years construction-related Project Manager experience working for a high-end home builder or a small general contractor OR property claims field adjuster experience
- Experience working on residential (70%) and light commercial (30%) projects ranging from $5K – $2M
- Established contacts and relationships with local subcontractors and vendors
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Demonstrated solutions approach and experience using non-traditional skills or methods in the reconstruction process
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and relate effectively, productively and positively with others.
- Proficiency with XM8 (Xactimate) & Symbility
- Proficiency with smartphone and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Education: 2-year technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Physical requirements: ability to climb ladders & stairs
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.