Title: Project Engineer – Shift Work 6PM – 2AM
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posted: November 6, 2017
We are looking for a Project Engineer to work on-site in Harrisburg as an Owner’s Representative. The work hours are Monday-Friday 6PM – 2AM.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serves as the Owner’s Representative and is a liaison between the contractors and the owner to ensure project completion in accordance with the owner’s objectives for cost, time and quality
- Reviews and documents schedule milestones and progress goals
- Performs quality control checks to ensure work is performed in accordance with the contract documents
- Prepares daily logs recording the progress of the project
- Maintains all contract documents
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of related on-site construction experience
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and integrity and promote the company image through exceptional work and superior customer service
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company! Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com.
Submit resume and introduction along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.