Reynolds is seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team working at our corporate office located in Harrisburg, PA.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prepares and maintains project correspondence
- Prepares reports and meeting minutes
- Tracks/processes documents
- Maintains various logs and project files
- Works closely with Project Manager, Superintendent and clients
What You Need:
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working for a General Contractor or a Subcontractor in an administrative role
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and the ability to learn new software programs
- Absolute attention to detail, exemplary organization skills and the ability to prioritize
- Excellent verbal, written communications and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and provide superior customer service
- Valid driver’s license
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company!
Submit letter or e-mail of introduction and resume.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.