We are currently looking to grow our marketing team with the addition of a Marketing Coordinator in our Harrisburg, PA office. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience and will be responsible for managing and coordinating marketing efforts in support of the department, and will report to the Marketing Manager. Strong graphic design skills are essential to this new position, as this professional will be required to assist with the design of proposals and presentations, marketing collateral pieces, advertisements, etc. This person must be organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Collaboration with our team, as well as other business development and technical staff will also be a part of the role.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, communication or a related area
- 3-5 years’ experience is necessary and time spent in a professional services capacity preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Accustomed to working in a team environment on challenging projects and tight deadlines
- Well organized and self-motivated; strong ability to work independently and take initiative
- Project management skills with special attention to meeting deadlines and juggling many tasks as a time
- Proven graphic design experience including Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and proficiency in MS Office Suite
What You Will Be Doing:
- Proposal and presentation development and coordination
- Execute campaigns and marketing tactics as outlined in the strategic marketing plan
- Coordinate with vendors and track marketing costs
- Develop and maintain brand communications, including collateral, advertising creative, event materials and websites
- Assist with the data input and tracking of the customer relationship management software
- Coordinate and support special events and company-sponsored workshops
- Completion of market research to assist the business development team
- Social media post development and engagement
- Capture our people and projects through fun photography and videos to enhance our Web/social footprint
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for the Reynolds family of companies
- Other duties as assigned
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company!
Submit letter or e-mail of introduction, resume and two samples that highlight both your writing and design experience. SUBMISSIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS ABOVE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.