We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to serve as an extension of the Reynolds Business Development team. This individual’s efforts will complement our existing sales and marketing efforts to identify and qualify targeted leads to keep our sales pipeline full. The successful candidate will be well-spoken, motivated and detail-oriented.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participates in market research activities to identify prospective target audiences
- Develops a phone plan with Sales and Marketing staff and then works to qualify leads and set up appointments; attendance at these meetings will be on a case-by-case basis
- Provides ideas for and plays a role in the implementation of our Lead Nurturing campaign
- Collaborates with business development team to understand the Reynolds story, introduces our key messaging into the marketplace and generates market intelligence to them
- Performs competitive research with our marketing team and maintains record of the data
- Makes prospecting calls and manages the data in our CRM database
What You Need
- 2-3 years of lead generating or inside sales experience with documented and proven success
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in the building solutions market a plus
- Strong, confident phone presence
- Energetic, self-motivated, and exceptional relationship-building skills
- Superior communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent organizational skills to execute multiple assignments
- Persuasive and coachable personality
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products and use of a CRM tool for activity tracking; experience with ACT! a plus
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company!
Submit resume and letter of introduction describing why you are qualified for this role. Submissions must include all of the requested documents above to be considered.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.