We are looking for a talented Human Resources Assistant who is looking to grow in their career! This newly created position will support the HR Director and HR Generalist with benefits administration, HRIS and employee full life cycle for a growing non-union construction firm of 125+ employees.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assists with day to day operations of the following HR functions: administers employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, EAP, group/voluntary life, FMLA, STD, LTD, Flexible Spending Accounts, Cobra, 401(k), workers’ compensation and unemployment compensation
- Provides support in developing innovative and creative recruiting/onboarding strategies
- Responds to employee requests by providing exceptional customer service
- Maintains HRIS records and department files
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments and applicable laws regarding human resources
- Assists with the development of current and future employee programs
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in a human resources role
- Knowledge base of HR laws and regulations
- Understanding of general HR processes relating to benefit administration and recruiting/onboarding
- HRIS and/or Applicant Tracking System experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to communicate and partner with employees at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and integrity and promote the company image through exceptional work and superior customer service
- Ability to assess and improve processes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of employee information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company! Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit resume and introduction along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.