General Construction Senior Project Manager – Harrisburg, PA
The Senior Project Manager for General Construction is responsible for oversight of contract administration, schedule, quality and cost control to ensure the project is successfully completed. Works closely with all Reynolds team members, contractors, building occupants and the design team to safely add to and renovate the facility. Responsible for concurrently managing projects ranging in size & quantity; including single project of significant size/complexity or multiple projects of varying degree of size/complexity.
What You Need
- Minimum of 10 years construction-related experience planning and administering project details for a construction manager or general contractor on K-12 education, healthcare, hospitality, higher education or institutional projects ranging from $10M – $100M.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Functional experience in multiple disciplines including information management, reading and interpreting plans and specs, estimating, and construction management.
- Technical knowledge of and past success with Mechanical and Electrical systems, building enclosures/envelope systems, and structural building components.
- Experience with profit/loss construction cost control procedures and schedule management working with 3-30 subcontractor/purchase agreements on a project.
- Ability to generate, understand and interpret scopes of work and CPM schedule.
- Computer/technology proficiency required. Knowledge of Primavera software is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills. Proven track record of demonstrated success in leading construction project teams on projects of challenging complexity and/or size.
- Strong technical and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to mentor/teach others less experienced or knowledgeable.
- Industry certifications preferred.
- PA Department of Education Federal and State Background Checks and Clearances required.
Submit introduction and resume and projects listing along with salary requirements
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.