Emergency Services Manager
Reynolds Restoration Services
We are seeking an experienced Emergency Services Manager to coordinate the resources, equipment, and training to ensure all related processes run smoothly. Monitors emergency assignments and ensures safety standards and industry standards are met. Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of Harrisburg, PA.
- Oversees emergency projects to ensure quality and service delivery
- Communicates the extent of damage and scope of emergency work to the insurance company or independent adjuster
- Assembles the team required for emergency and contents processing to achieve objectives
- Manages and supervises emergency team while on an emergency job site
- Ensures all emergency forms, including follow-up and closeout paperwork, are completed correctly and submitted
- Ensures proper equipment selection and proper monitoring and management of equipment
- Oversees warehouse operations including materials, supplies, equipment storage and maintenance
What Qualifications Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Restoration Services industry
- IICRC Restoration Industry Certifications in WRT and ASD
- Ability to lead and motivate others – excellent delegation and communication skills, and the ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and exceptional customer service
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Xactimate software and ability to write estimates are a plus
- Familiarity with mitigation software such as MICA or Moisture Mapper
- Ability to communicate with third party administrators through various web portals
- Valid driver’s license, own vehicle and good driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and carry materials
- Ability to perform labor intensive work – often working in dirty conditions
- Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis and respond to emergency situations after normal work hours
- Seeking local candidates who reside within 30 minutes of Harrisburg, PA.
- We conduct a complete pre-employment background screening process
Reynolds Restoration Services is the premier disaster restoration and reconstruction company in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland service areas. We are a division of the Reynolds family of construction service companies, including construction, restoration, consulting engineers, and energy services. Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits and dynamic work environment.
Submit cover letter and resume .
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.