Electrical Design Engineer, PE
- Engineers power systems in commercial, institutional and light industrial buildings
- Designs lighting layouts
- Designs and coordinates low voltage systems including fire alarm system, telephone/data communication system, nurse call system, lighting control system, clock system, access control system, security system, television system, and multimedia control system
- Defines electrical connection requirements of HVAC equipment
- Writes specifications
- Coordinates electrical, telephone and cable television services with utility companies.
- Produces final construction drawings and specifications for bidding purposes
- Works directly with the client and/or architect to establish the electrical scope of work, develops project costs, coordinates the work of design and production staff, ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget, and takes part in construction management
- Registered Professional Engineer in PA – REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- 8+ years’ electrical engineering experience
- Knowledge and hands-on expertise in AutoCAD MEP 2014 or later and REVIT MEP 2014 or later
- Leadership skills
- Professional certifications such as NICET, and LEED AP are preferred
- Membership in IEEE, IESNA or BICSI is considered a plus
Reynolds was established in 1994 to pursue public sector agency construction management opportunities in Central Pennsylvania. Since then, the firm has grown to become a full-service building solutions provider of Construction, Energy, Engineering and Commissioning, and Emergency Restoration Services. The Reynolds footprint has also grown within the Mid-Atlantic region, having office locations in Harrisburg, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, King of Prussia, PA, and Elkridge, MD.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com or on our social media platforms.
Submit e-mail of introduction and resume with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.