Director of Business Development for Reynolds Restoration Services
Reynolds Restoration Services is the premier disaster restoration and reconstruction company in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland markets. We have a strong reputation for excellent work and professional standards. We are searching for a Director of Business Development with a high level of professionalism who is experienced in the disaster restoration industry (or similar industries) and motivated to grow our business.
The Director of Business Development is responsible for acquiring profitable emergency service or reconstruction/renovation jobs in the commercial insurance industry by developing, nurturing and maintaining relationships with high value clients.
- Meet/exceed annual sales goals
- Building relationships with current and potential clients – giving them confidence about our role in their project
- Represent Reynolds in business networking events (some evening/weekend functions)
- Assist production division in delivering highest quality of service and satisfaction
- Document client specific expectations and service requests and communicate to production division
- Executing Master Service Agreements signed by targeted prospects
- 5+ years of successful outside sales experience in Disaster Restoration/similar industry
- Success selling to mid-senior level executives preferably within the following sectors: insurance, property management, hospitality, healthcare & Industrial
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Office Suite and familiarity with Luxor (CRM Software) & DASH
- Must live within the Philadelphia/Baltimore market
Director of Business Development will receive a base salary, vehicle allowance, company phone, expense card, laptop, PTO and a robust benefits package.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.