Reynolds Restoration is in search of a professional, experienced and forward-thinking Restoration Contents Manager to oversee contents department and personnel in daily operations driving best practices. The Contents Manager will direct all operations of Reynolds Restoration’s Contents Services that is based in Central Pennsylvania but also operates in Eastern Pennsylvania/Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore/Metro D.C., Delaware, and Virginia. Normal work hours are 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, with occasional on-call and out of town work required. A company vehicle will be provided for business use.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides oversight and management of the contents divisions daily operations including but not limited to, staff management, job management, process/workflow, cleaning technique management, and quality control.
- Responsible for scheduling projects (pack-outs, pack-backs, timely cleaning process as required be job parameters), manpower, equipment, and coordinating necessary efforts with other departments at all three office locations.
- Accountable for all personal property inventories of clients to be maintained properly and accurately in contents management software iCAT.
- Ensure contents are properly cleaned, deodorized, repaired, polished, and safely stored in accordance with industry standards.
- Prepare timely scopes, estimates and invoices for contents jobs including pack-out, cleaning, storage, and pack-back; utilizing Xactimate, Symbility and/or Time & Material estimating methods.
- Ability to ensure contents jobs are obtaining gross profit margin goals.
- Point of contact, internally and externally, for all contents matters, maintaining professional and regular communications with property owners and adjusters; also demonstrates capability of conflict resolution.
- Maintains warehouse and cleaning facility in a clean, functioning and efficient manner at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role over contents cleaning and restoration working on both residential and commercial projects.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working directly with clients and adjusters.
- Experience cleaning contents impacted by fire, smoke, water, and microbial growth, and knowledge of best practices for each category of loss.
- Experience scoping and estimating contents projects preferably in Xactimate, Symbility and/or iCAT.
- Able and comfortable operating technology; computers, smart phones, tablets, project management software. Preference will be given to those with experience in iCAT, Xactimate, Symbility, and DASH.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, lifting above 50 pounds assisted, and sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
- Ability to travel overnight as needed, work overtime as needed, and to respond to emergency service situations after normal work hours.
Reynolds Restoration Services offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldsrestoration.com
Submit cover letter and resume.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.