The Superintendent leads, directs and coordinates the work of the contractors and project participants and is responsible for ensuring schedule compliance, safety, quality management and adherence to budget for the project. Responsible for oversight of daily project operations and construction phase activities, including all field activities to ensure the project is successfully completed.
Seeking local candidates who reside within 100 miles of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Minimum of 5 years construction-related experience working for a general contractor or specialty contractor coordinating and supervising jobsite participants on projects ranging from $5M – $25M on education and/or commercial building sector projects (new, renovation, and/or interior fit-out).
- Understanding and appreciation of construction safety processes and the ability to enforce project safety plan
- Knowledge of and past success with Mechanical, Electrical and Building Enclosure systems
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling and project management software
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- PA Department of Education Federal and State Background Checks and Clearances required
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit cover letter and resume with projects listing along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.