Construction Project Manager – Oakmont, PA
The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of contract administration, schedule, quality and cost control to ensure that the project is successfully completed. This position will work out of our Oakmont, PA regional office with day-travel to project sites/meetings as required within the Western PA geographic area.
- Minimum of 5 years construction-related experience planning and administering project details for a construction manager or general contractor on K-12 education, healthcare, hospitality, higher education or institutional projects ranging from $10M – $100M
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Functional experience in multiple disciplines including information management, reading and interpreting plans and specs, estimating, and construction management
- Knowledge of and past success with Mechanical and Electrical systems, building enclosures/envelope systems, and structural building components
- General experience and familiarity with profit/loss construction cost control procedures and schedule management working with 3-30 subcontractor/purchase agreements on a project
- Ability to generate, understand and interpret scopes of work and CPM schedule. Knowledge of Primavera software preferred, but not required
- Proven demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in a lead project manager role on a construction project within K-12 education, healthcare, hospitality, higher education or institutional markets
- Strong technical and written/verbal communication skills. Must be comfortable with mentoring/teaching others less experienced or knowledgeable.
- Computer/technology proficiency required
- Industry certifications preferred
- PA Department of Education Federal and State Background Checks and Clearances required
Seeking local candidates only who reside within 50 miles of Pittsburgh – zip code 15139
Submit e-mail of introduction, resume, and projects listing.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.