The Project Manager is responsible for oversight of contract administration, schedule, quality and cost control to ensure that the project is successfully completed. This position will work closely with all contractors, building occupants and the design team to safely add to and renovate the facility. Seeking local candidates only who reside within 30 miles of King of Prussia – zip code 19087.
- Minimum of 5 years construction-related experience planning and administering project details for a construction manager or general contractor on K-12 education, healthcare, hospitality, higher education or institutional projects ranging from $10M – $50M
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- Functional experience in multiple disciplines including information management, reading and interpreting plans and specs, estimating, and construction management
- Knowledge of and past success with Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Knowledge of construction cost control procedures and schedule management
- Understand and interpret scopes of work and schedule
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling and project management software
- Industry certifications preferred
- PA Department of Education Federal and State Background Checks and Clearances required
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company!
Submit introduction, resume with projects listing along with salary requirements.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.