We have an opening for an Engineer with experience in HVAC and Electrical building design applications to join our Commissioning team for building commissioning services in commercial buildings, working out of our Harrisburg office. Responsibilities include: performing technical design review, calculating energy savings, developing functional building system tests, handling commissioning projects, and supporting the development of tools to improve and streamline the commissioning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 2 years field testing experience involving verification and testing of building systems
- Technical field experience and understanding of HVAC systems and industry standard commissioning methods
- Understanding of overall design intent for HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical Systems and the construction process, operation of building energy systems, and basic knowledge of construction management
- Proficiency in review of MEP construction documents, functional performance testing for building systems and resolution tracking procedures.
- Ability to effectively implement commissioning procedures on construction projects using both written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite, scheduling and project management software
- Industry certifications preferred
- PA Department of Education Federal and State Background Checks and Clearances required
- Valid driver’s license
- 50% Travel (day travel)
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. We are a Best Places to Work in PA Company! Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit letter of introduction and resume.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.