Branch Manager – King of Prussia
We have a dynamic and dedicated team of employees at Reynolds Restoration Services that tirelessly serve the needs of our clients. We are looking for a Branch Manager to lead the day-to-day operations of our King of Prussia office, help further develop our team and maintain our high standards of service. This position reports to the President of Reynolds Restoration. We also have a company-wide Director of Construction and a Director of Emergency Services in place to support your efforts! The position provides a company vehicle, cell phone, and opportunities to earn quarterly and annual bonuses.
- Responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of the King of Prussia office.
- Manage, train, coach and mentor staff
- Endeavor to build and maintain a team relationship with the owner and insurance adjusters, to deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Administers and manages projects including Emergency Services, Reconstruction and Content Cleaning
- Prepares base estimates using Xactimate Estimating Software
- Oversees projects via DASH Software to ensure we meet deliverables
- Negotiates toward a successful claim
- Ensures quality and safety standards are met
- Attends networking and industry functions
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in the Restoration Services Industry
- Project Management and Estimating experience
- Construction-related background
- Experience with Xactimate Estimating Software
- Experience with DASH Business & Job Management Software
- Established contacts and relationships with the local restoration business including insurance agents and adjusters
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow up on potential leads to market and secure new business
- Demonstrated commitment to the growth and development of others
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Education: 2-year Technical degree or 4-year degree preferred
- Restoration Industry Certifications from IICRC a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Reynolds Restoration Services offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits, and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldsrestoration.com
Submit cover letter and resume.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.