Looking for a CADD Technician with experience in HVAC and building design applications to join our Engineering team for MEP building systems design in commercial buildings, working out of our Harrisburg office.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings for building MEP systems with a focus on HVAC plans.
- Engage in technical design review and coordination process with the design team including engineers and designers.
- Revise drawings and documents to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Technical Degree in Computer Aided Drafting preferred
- Minimum of 2 years drafting experience
- Proficiency in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD Software
- Knowledge in the use of Autodesk Revit software preferred
- Knowledge with computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Good communication skills; listening, comprehension and feedback
- Fundamental understanding of HVAC system design preferred
- Industry certifications preferred
- Able to pass Federal & State Background Checks
- Valid driver’s license
Reynolds provides clients with cost-effective options to reduce energy usage and a level of construction expertise that’s unmatched in the industry. Our goal is to deliver the highest-quality project at the lowest possible cost. By combining our unique blend of low overhead with efficient and effective project delivery, we provide our clients with the highest value project possible.
Reynolds offers a unique company culture, comprehensive benefits and dynamic work environment. Check out what we do at www.reynoldssolutions.com
Submit resume and cover letter.
Reynolds is an Equal Opportunity Employer.