Reynolds is a leading provider of construction-related solutions in the Wilmington, DE, area. With a location in nearby Philadelphia, we’re perfectly positioned to offer services such as restoration, construction management, engineering and more to commercial operations throughout the Wilmington area. With our more than 20 years of experience combined with the unrivaled expertise of our professional team, you can count on us for cost-effective solutions that will have a noticeable impact on your building project’s bottom line.
Available services in Wilmington and the surrounding areas include:
- Construction management: Reynolds can provide comprehensive construction management services that will account for every detail of your project. Our in-house team of engineers, estimators, project managers, grant writers and other professionals have successfully managed more than 200 building projects, ranging from schools and churches to office buildings and health care facilities.
- General construction: Even the most carefully planned and well-developed construction plan will not deliver the desired result without proper execution. Our professional construction crews and managers share the goal of completing every project to our customers’ satisfaction. We’re known for our unmatched dedication to performing quality work and completing projects on time and within budget.
- Restoration: If you experience significant wind, water, fire or mold damage, getting things back to normal can pose a daunting challenge. Reynolds has the expertise and resources to restore your building to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. We’ll remove the burden from your shoulders so you can focus on getting your business up and running again.
- Commissioning and Engineering: Our engineering services include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and more. We can also handle commissioning for new and existing structures, as well as recommissioning through a comprehensive facility system and component analysis.
- Energy: We’ll present you with a variety of cost-effective options geared toward providing the best energy-saving solutions for your structure. This can include implementing new technologies, upgrading outdated equipment and finding inventive ways to lower your utility bills.
Take a Look at Our Project Portfolio
An excellent way to learn more about how Reynolds can benefit your building project is by viewing samples of our work. See what we can do for you.
Contact Us for More Information
Please contact us online or by phone to tell us about your Wilmington building project. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide additional information regarding our construction-related services — including our unique construction-planning system.