Reynolds is a Pennsylvania leader in general construction, restoration and more. We’re proud of our reputation as a company you can trust, and we’ll work closely with you to provide the right building solutions for your project. Our unique approach allows us to optimize costs and deadlines to save you time and money. At every step of the project, including consultation, planning, feasibility, scheduling and construction or restoration, we’ll keep you informed and ensure that we’re exceeding your expectations regarding quality, cost and timeframe.
From our location in Philadelphia, we serve the construction-management and general-construction needs of our customers around the Reading area. We invite you to learn more about our impressive services, including:
- Construction management: Our team will plan and structure your construction project and include useful milestones that allow us to gauge our progress and stick to schedule.
- Construction: With an experienced team of managers and construction crews, we stay focused and on task until we’ve completed your construction project to your satisfaction.
- Restoration: We understand the pain and hassle of a loss due to fire, water or wind damage, so we take care to return your home to pre-loss condition quickly and professionally.
- Energy: Our experience in energy-efficient construction techniques allows us to include money-saving heating and cooling tips that quickly pay for themselves.
- Commissioning and engineering: Reynolds has the experience and knowledge to provide market-leading commissioning and engineering of K-12 schools, healthcare facilities and higher-education institutions.
We invite you to contact us by phone or online message and tell us about your project. You can ask us questions about our proven construction-planning system and learn more about our impressive list of successful projects across the state of Pennsylvania. We maintain multiple locations to serve you better, including offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore.