Reynolds partners with ECO 12® to provide our clients with energy education and sustainable alternatives. The ECO 12® energy guidelines and implementation of low-cost/no-cost methodologies aid our clients in reducing their energy footprint. The ECO 12® theory focuses on small daily energy efficiencies; these practices add up overtime creating significant savings having a direct impact on our client’s utility bills.
The ECO 12® Program includes:
- Low cost and No cost opportunities to save facilities money and energy
- Evaluation of facility energy management practices
- Energy Surveys
- Spot audits and report cards
- Conservation awareness program
- Energy management plans and checklists